Tuesday, August 26, 2008

missing the connection

Well it has been a while since I have written in my blog. I have to say that not a minute goes by that I do not think about how beautiful  Calabria is. I miss not being able to talk to the warm Calabrese people I meet all the time. The smell of every ones kitchen as I pass there houses along my way to the store every morning. The voices of the kids getting ready to head down to the beautiful blue sea. Yes I miss all that. It is no wonder I go back every year.

4 comments:

Leanne was in Italy now in Australia said...

If you miss Calabria so much why don't you move back...to Italy at least??

My dad was born in Calabria and my boyfriend in Calabrese and I am actually going down there this Friday night. I agree with you, it is such a beautiful place :)

Anonymous said...

I miss Calabria too!

www.monicaursino.com said...

Hello, when is your next trip?

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Come on over! There's plenty of room...especially in the winter ;)