Sunday, July 27, 2008

reunion for all Calabrese

Hello all you Calabrese.
If any of you are interested in a trip to Calabria in 2010 LETS ALL MEET IN CALABRIA!!!!
If you have never been and want to find your roots this is perfect for you.If you have been and want to go back and be with all your Calabresi piasani from Massachusetts or anywhere in the USA I am willing to put together a trip for all.
I think it would be great to share stories and to meet. We can invite others and show off our beautiful land. Travel through all the different regions. Can you imagine ?
When I was a little girl and would tell people that I was born in Calabria Italy they would say WHERE IS THAT?
Today however it is a different story. Now I take friends and family with me and they all say WE WANT TO GO BACK THERE.
I do have a website. www.ionianjewel.com . I must admit I do take my clients all over Italy.

I will reserve 2010 for Calabria only.
VIVA LA CALABRIA!!!!!!

3 comments:

calabrisella said...

ciao! thank you to visite my blog. sorry for my bad english. If you want to visite another way Calabria i know many places where you can go.
good luck e see you soon...on blogs

Rosanna

Pino Amoruso said...

Ciao e piacere di averti conosciuto grazie al blog dell'amica calabrisella...
VerrĂ² a visitarti spesso...

Anonymous said...

That sounds tempting, as my grandparents are from there. But, I think I will have to go on my own...one of these days!

Have a nice day!